Browse by #Tags

UFO Phenomenon Aliens Science Ancient Mysteries Anomalies Astrology Bigfoot Unexplained Chupacabra Consciousness Crime Unsolved Mysteries Freaks

Mexican ‘alien mummies’ have 30% DNA of an ‘unknown species’

The enigma surrounding Mexico’s alien mystery deepens with a recent analysis suggesting that the DNA from the tiny corpses doesn’t match human genetic material but instead belongs to an ‘unknown species.’

Remove ads and support us with a membership

Mexico’s Congress has witnessed a spectacle over the past couple of months, with the controversial UFO enthusiast and journalist Jaime Maussan taking center stage multiple times to substantiate his claim that the mummified remains discovered in Peru represent extraterrestrial life.

In his latest endeavor, Maussan presented a team of researchers who conducted a DNA examination on the specimens.

The results indicated that 30 percent of the genetic material does not correspond to any known species. They asserted the authenticity of the figures, which constitute a singular skeleton. However, the remaining 70 percent of the DNA analysis has yet to be disclosed.

Remove ads and support us with a membership

“This is the first time extraterrestrial life has been presented in this manner,” Maussan said to Congress.

“We have a clear example of non-human specimens unrelated to any known species on our planet.

“The public has the right to know about non-human technology and beings. This reality unites humanity rather than dividing us. We are not alone in this vast universe; we should embrace this truth.”

Maussan added that the two corpses have sturdy bones, are toothless, and contain implants made of the soft, slivery-white metal cadmium and the bluish-white metal osmium – rare elements on Earth.

Psst, listen up... Subscribe to our Telegram channel if you want even more interesting content!
Default image
Jake Carter

Jake Carter is a researcher and a prolific writer who has been fascinated by science and the unexplained since childhood. He is always eager to share his findings and insights with the readers of, a website he created in 2013.