Anomalien.com allows you to submit your articles, news, personal paranormal experience or story. Our community is growing and people are eager to learn. Writing for us gives you a chance to be part of this growth and to shape the way the paranormal is perceived in the modern day. Once your piece has been accepted for publication, we’ll do our part to make sure it reaches as many people as possible. In addition to posting your work on anomalien.com homepage, we share most posts on Facebook and Twitter.
Whether you are an article marketer, a webmaster, or just a writer who wants your work read, Anomalien.com is the place for you.
1. Do Not Plagiarise. All-content should be written by yourself, or you must have permission to distribute the content you want to share. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online.
2. The average article or news can have one do-follow link. This means we pass full credit through search engines to your link. All other links within full article submissions are nofollowed links.
3. Submit unexplainable/paranormal related articles only. No product reviews, no online pharmacies, and no spammy articles.
4. Preview all submissions and fix Errors. If your article doesn’t look good, it will probably be denied. We approve submissions at our digression.
5. Try to avoid writing from the “I” or “me” perspective. You can do this if you’re writing your own experience or story. We’ll still accept any and all articles but these don’t tend to do as well in reaching as many people as possible. That being said, don’t let this deter you from writing in this style. If it’s a great article, it’ll reach people no matter what!
Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. You can also include a link-back to Your website. Please keep your bio short and to the point.
Thank you for taking the time to read over the submission guidelines and we look forward to reading your unique articles. Keep those submissions coming!