304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The ufologist claims that representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations have been conducting so-called reconnaissance missions for a long time.
At the same time, according to him, aliens are wary of the development of mankind, in particular regarding the development of weapons of mass destruction. At the same time, Greer added that he has been working on the disclosure of “classified” information regarding UFOs for 25 years.
– Dr. Greer, according to you, we are not alone in the Universe and there have already been many contacts between us and the aliens. But to most, such statements will still seem strange. How can we prove once and for all that aliens exist and have already been discovered?
– That’s a very good question. In general, this has already been done. In 2017, the documentary “The Unrecognized” was released. It is named so for the first word in the wording “unrecognized projects with limited access” – as the US military designates top-secret programs related to UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
You will see that over 950 military personnel with access to top secret materials have given testimony, documents and photographs. We even conducted research on a biological sample of extraterrestrial origin. There is irrefutable evidence of alien visits, and, frankly, every participant in classified projects knows about it.
The public is not told, wanting to keep everything secret for the sake of technology and petrodollar macroeconomics. This secrecy is not related to the so-called aliens, but to geopolitical influence and money. As usual.
– I have a few questions about your version of the worldview. First of all: are the aliens just coming to us for a while, or have they already firmly settled here?
– No, these are recon missions. Since we started testing atomic weapons, the number of visits by extraterrestrial civilizations to our planet has definitely increased: they are clearly concerned about our ability to destroy and our weapons of mass destruction. In the modern period of observations of the so-called UFOs, their number has increased markedly after we developed nuclear weapons and a hydrogen bomb.
This is a fact, and we have many witnesses who were involved in top-secret projects and were present at nuclear facilities where alien ships flew to observe our activities. Many people (in particular, of course, science fiction writers) have inspired us with the idea of the risk of some kind of alien invasion or threat.
But everything is quite the opposite: we are considered a threat, now human civilization is perceived as unstable, unable to establish peace on the planet. This should have happened after the Second World War, but there is still no change for the better.
I think that extraterrestrial intelligence is waiting for our civilization to mature, and until then it will not take open actions, unless some kind of catastrophe happens.
– If some civilization has mastered interstellar flights, then we can be considered just a backward hole?
– Yes. But the problem is this: we are flying into space, aren’t we? We have the ISS, we have sent unmanned vehicles to Mars, and in the future we will launch manned vehicles. We landed on the moon. By the way, my uncle helped design the lunar module in which Neil Armstrong landed.
What I am trying to convey to people is this: when we began to explore space and develop weapons of mass destruction, it became a signal that our civilization is at a certain stage of development and may present a problem. I think we are considered an evolving, but at the same time problematic civilization.
So the main task of all mankind is to step out of the ape-like fragmented society, in which we foolishly fight each other, to the stage of peaceful coexistence, when we will fly into space with good goals. When we reach this important milestone, other civilizations will come into contact with humans much more openly.
– According to you, there is a special organization that keeps everything related to UFOs secret. But the aliens would not be limited only to America, and then the authorities of other world powers would know about them. It turns out there is some kind of international agreement?
– Or do the authorities of each country themselves determine the course in the field of alien contacts?
– This is a transnational organization. It is worth explaining the difference with an international structure such as the UN. There are no geopolitical boundaries for a transnational organization. For example, there is documentary evidence that at the height of the Cold War, the KGB cooperated in this area with the American intelligence services.
So this issue has been kept secret for decades by the joint efforts of a number of countries. But the lion’s share of the work is done by the United States, simply by virtue of their technological development and, it must be admitted, the enormous macroeconomic influence.
– Based on your book, a documentary called “Sirius” begins by stating that the financial system for the unjust, that brings benefit only a handful of people and leaves the American middle class with nothing standing power oil corporations. Perhaps all the UFO talk is your way of expressing extreme dissatisfaction with what is happening in the real world?
– No, I just admit the fact that our world is just a pale shadow of what it could be if we used technologies developed over the past half century in the framework of various classified projects. We use airplanes and cars, oil and gas, even though we don’t really need them.
We could have done without them for the past few decades. But it was concluded that the disclosure of new technologies would have a devastating effect on the current macroeconomic system. This discussion should be conducted by all together.
People are increasingly concerned about issues such as climate change, air pollution and related deaths. Such problems can be solved, but not with the help of solar or wind energy. It is necessary to use for the benefit of humanity bold scientific discoveries that have been studied for more than a decade in the framework of top-secret projects.
– You also said that not all such discoveries are told to US presidents. And they even prepared a special briefing for Barack Obama, and also spoke before the Congress. How did everything go?
“ I found that everyone wants to know the truth. And that is precisely why I am now in Washington. This is Openel’s biggest secret in history. Even when I first prepared a briefing for President Bill Clinton and the Director of the CIA, everyone was well aware of the existence of great secrets in this area.
In America, elected officials generally have no control over such projects. If you don’t believe me, remember the words of Jimmy Carter (39th President of the United States – RT ), after he became president and tried to figure this out. When asked what it was like to be the most powerful person in the world, he replied that this was not about him, because he was not told about certain things and he had no control over them.
For too long, however, we have indulged in interests that have become very undemocratic and threaten world freedom and even our very existence within the biosphere. I have already said that for the United States this level of secrecy has been a problem since the days of Eisenhower, but it exists in other countries as well.
– If the question of UFOs is kept so secret that even the presidents do not know, why are you still alive? Why are you allowed to make documentaries for Netflix ? You are talking about the disclosure of a large-scale government conspiracy, but the CIA killed people for less …
– Three people from my team were killed, including the former director of the CIA … But I would not want to go into details. Nevertheless, we have measures to protect what we are working on. I have collected a lot of data, and if anything happens to me, it will be published on the Internet, which will turn out to be a disaster for our opponents. We have been using this mechanism for about 20 years.
In addition, I have met people working in the Pentagon and the CIA who, I think, would be very happy to publish this information. There is no clear distinction between “we” and “they”. Many people from all over the world would like to make this information public.
A good friend of mine, Carol Rosen, has worked closely with high-ranking officials in Russia who want the same because they share our views. There are people like that in China, Great Britain, and Canada. So there is definitely some progress. But nothing will happen until people understand the gravity of the situation and see the potential for solving environmental, governance and economic problems around the world.
– Senior military and government officials have been making statements about the existence of aliens for about 60 years. I personally spoke with the former Minister of Defense of Canada who told me that many alien races visit our Earth. But no one has been able to provide tangible and irrefutable evidence. I wonder how many eyewitnesses are required? Is it really necessary for a flying saucer to land on Red Square or near the Pentagon for everyone to recognize the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations?
– No, not at all. But you need to properly enlighten people in this matter. That is why we publish popular science films and other products. Paul Hellyer, former Defense Secretary of Canada, is a good friend of mine. I also brought him up to date, and we held a press conference with him in Toronto.
There is a huge amount of such evidence, including irrefutable material. We have them, and I’ve been collecting them for decades. The only question is who will tell you about it. In the United States, the situation is like this: if some program begins to study in detail the evidence of the existence of UFOs, it will be closed.
And everyone thinks that free media in America … No, they are under control. If CNN started digging deep, it would be told to stop. I’ve seen this before. We partnered with ABC News, and I gave them 35 hours of highly classified and irrefutable evidence. However, the channel’s executive producer was banned from releasing such material.
By Sofiko Shevardnadze, source: RT