1. You always ask, “why?”
If you always asked “why?” as a child, and still do so as an adult, this likely means you’re an indigo.
2. You feel like you still haven’t discovered your life’s mission
Even though you’re supposedly “all grown up,” you still have a nagging feeling that you don’t know what you want to be when you grow up. You know you have an important mission, but still can’t figure out what it is.
3. You have a love/hate relationship with humanity
Although you have a great deal of empathy for people, at the same time you often find yourself hiding away from them. On many occasions, you’ve referred to the human race as “stupid.”
4. You have electrical sensitivity
If you find that electronic appliances go haywire around you, it’s a common indigo trait. Streetlights that flicker or go out as you walk by are another indication.
5. You have had psychic or spiritual experiences since a young age
Whether you saw ghosts, heard spirits or had any other related experiences as a child, you are likely indigo—even if you no longer have these encounters as an adult.
6. You have trouble living a mainstream life
If the house with a white picket fence in suburbia doesn’t cut it for you, chances are you’re an indigo adult.
7. You have underlying feelings of rage
Do you have deep-seated rage buried somewhere within? Although you may never act on it, you know it’s there.
8. You often battle depression
Whether you’ve encountered it all your life or just as an adult, battling depression on a regular basis is a cross that many indigo adults bear.
9. Your emotions run hot or cold
Are you subject to moodiness? You may feel happy and loving one moment, then distant the next. Indigo adults often ride an emotional roller coaster. They also take on the emotions of others.
10. Your rights are extremely important to you
If things like “big brother” and invasions of privacy anger you, this is another indigo trait. Indigos have a great need for personal sovereignty.